These delicious ingredients make for a wonderfully different seasonal dessert. All the colour and goodness of rhubarb and orange only needs the addition of Meredith Dairy Fresh Goat Curd to bring it to life.
- 1 BUNCH RHUBARB, TRIMMED, WASHED AND CUT INTO 5CM LENGTHS
- 2 ORANGES, PEELED AND SEGMENTED
- FINELY GRATED ZEST OF ONE ORANGE
- 1/2 CUP FRESH ORANGE JUICE
- 1/4 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1 VANILLA BEAN, SPLIT, AND SEEDS SCRAPED OUT
- 2TSP ORANGE BLOSSOM WATER
- 200G MEREDITH DAIRY FRESH GOAT CURD
- 2TBSP CHOPPED PISTACHIOS
- CRISP SWEET BISCUITS TO SERVE
In a small pan with a tight fitting lid, place the rhubarb, orange zest, juice, brown sugar, vanilla bean and seeds.
Bring to a gentle simmer with the lid on, cook for 2 minutes, then remove pan from the heat, take off lid and cool.
When cool, add orange blossom water, and combine gently with orange segments.
Serve topped with a generous spoonful of goat curd, scattered with pistachio nuts and a crisp sweet biscuit on the side.