If you enjoy flavour and want a little extra oomph in your salsa, spice it up with Meredith Dairy’s Chilli and Beechworth Honey Chèvre.
- 400g frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- Half red capsicum, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1-2 long green chillies, sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 3 fresh limes
- 80g Meredith Dairy - Chilli & Beechworth Honey Chèvre, broken into pieces
- 1/2tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt flakes & freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil for finishing
Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a cast iron pan and when hot, add corn, red capsicum and garlic; toss over a low heat until warmed through and coated in olive oil.
Spoon into a large bowl, combine with tomatoes, chillies, spring onions and coriander.
Squeeze over the juice of one lime, season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
Gently fold through the Chilli and Beechworth Honey Chèvre and serve warm, drizzled with olive oil, wedges of lime, flatbreads and a roast chicken cut into pieces.