- 1-2TBSP OLIVE OIL
- 1 ONION, SLICED
- 2 CHORIZO, SKIN REMOVED AND CHOPPED (OPTIONAL)
- 2 RED CAPSICUMS, SEEDED, AND CUT INTO 1CM PIECES
- 2 CLOVES GARLIC, SLICED
- 2 TINS CHOPPED TOMATOES
- 1 CAN KIDNEY BEANS, DRAINED
- 1/2 CUP WATER
- 1/2TSP SMOKED PAPRIKA
- 2TBSP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/2 BUNCH FRESH OREGANO LEAVES, CHOPPED
- 1 BUNCH ENGLISH SPINACH
- 4 FREE RANGE EGGS
- 1 JAR MEREDITH DAIRY MARINATED GOAT CHEESE
Preheat oven to 180C.
In a large ovenproof skillet add olive oil and over a medium heat gently cook the onion until soft. Add the garlic and capsicum (if using chorizo, add now), and cook for 5 minutes.
Add smoked paprika, brown sugar, half the fresh oregano, tomatoes, water, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the English spinach and kidney beans and cook for a couple of minutes.
Make 4 little wells in the sauce, and crack the eggs into each well.
Scatter the marinated goat cheese over the top and place in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the egg whites have set.