This wonderfully delicious vegetable curry combines flavour and goodness in equal measures, thanks to Meredith Dairy’s Natural Goat Milk Yoghurt. Quick and easy to prepare, you can enjoy it on its own, or serve it with another protein-based curry. Enjoy.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 2tbsp red curry paste
- 600g sweet potato, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 250g Meredith Dairy Goat Milk Yoghurt
- 1 bunch coriander, rinsed and torn into sprigs
- 1 lime cut into four wedges
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the onion and garlic over a low heat for 3 minutes.
Add the curry paste and the sweet potato, and cook for another 3 minutes.
Pour in the tomatoes, add enough water to just cover the sweet potatoes, and simmer until just cooked, about 30 minutes.
Turn down the heat to low, fold in the chickpeas and the yoghurt to warm through. Do not boil, or yoghurt will become grainy.
Season with salt and pepper, top with coriander sprigs, and serve with steamed rice and wedges of lime.